The Alzheimer’s Show, Olympia London
- Leading professionals and family carers speaking on a wide range of topics
- Helpful tips and jargon-free advice from the UK’s top dementia specialists
- Free 1-2-1 clinics with Admiral Nurses and Dementia Advisors
- Interactive Dementia Experiences
- Practical activity workshops to help with everyday tasks
- Friendly chats with people who understand what you’re going through
- Hundreds of the latest products and services
NEW FOR 2019 – The Virtual Dementia Tour
The Virtual Dementia Tour is an unmissable feature of this year’s show. Take part in this interactive experience, the closest a person with a healthy brain can come to understanding what it might be like to live with dementia. Free sessions throughout the 2 days.
Hear what our supporters say about the show.
Hilda Hayo, CEO, Dementia UK
Jeremy Hughes, CEO, Alzheimer’s Society
Barbara Stephens, Dementia Pathfinders
See what’s on at the show this year.
Headline sponsor – SweetTree Home Care Services
SweetTree Home Care Services is a long-standing supporter of The Alzheimer’s Show and are delighted to continue as sponsor in 2019. SweetTree provide care and support for individuals with a wide range of needs, including specialist care for individuals with dementia. Through high quality, innovative care, they support their clients to lead an active and fulfilling life. As a specialist dementia care provider they understand the difficulties people face, however they also know how to overcome some of these struggles, so people can live life to the full for as long as possible. Visit the SweetTree Home Care website