- For families, carers, care professionals, people living with dementia and the general public with an interest in or wanting to learn more about dementia
- Friendly chats with people who understand what you’re going through
- Helpful tips and jargon-free advice from the UK’s top specialists
- Useable ideas and practical tools to help with everyday tasks
- Informative talks, demonstrations and interactive sessions designed with you in mind
- For our professional visitors, all the content is CPD certified
Join us on 8-9 June 2018 for the UK’s leading dementia event for people like you
“My family, including my father, found the day extremely constructive, positive and helpful.”
SIGN UP FOR FREE DIGITAL GUIDES
Gain access to exclusive content in our detailed FREE GUIDES on many different aspects of dementia, with topics ranging from how to cope with challenging behaviour and how to seek financial help when caring for a person with dementia.
Headline sponsor – SweetTree Home Care Services
SweetTree Home Care Services is a long-standing supporter of The Alzheimer’s Show and are delighted to continue as sponsor in 2018.
SweetTree provide care and support for individuals with a wide range of needs, including specialist care for individuals with dementia. Through high quality, innovative care, they support their clients to lead an active and fulfilling life.
As a specialist dementia care provider they understand the difficulties people face, however they also know how to overcome some of these struggles, so people can live life to the full for as long as possible.