We understand caring for someone with dementia, whether as a family member or professional isn’t easy. That’s why we want to share with you the very latest knowledge, products and expertise on the subject.
Since 2013 over 18,000 families, carers and healthcare professionals have benefited from the experience of visiting the show. And it really is an experience. Whether it’s hearing speakers talk about the latest developments, interacting and trying out new products or just having a chat with someone who understands and empathises with your situation.
Experience and Learn
- Hear leading professionals and family carers speak on a wide range of topics
- Get helpful tips and jargon-free advice from the UK’s top dementia specialists
- Share your experiences with free 1-2-1 clinics with Admiral Nurses and Dementia Advisors
- Experience interactive dementia products and installations
- Take part in practical activity workshops to help with everyday tasks
- Have friendly chats with people who understand what you’re going through
- Learn about hundreds of the latest products and services
“A wonderfully informative show, full of practical tips and expert advice. We had a very enlightening and emotive experience and were left feeling informed and inspired.”
Interested in exhibiting at The Alzheimer’s Show 2020?
As the UK’s only event dedicated to Alzheimer’s and dementia we’re offering you the unrivalled opportunity of meeting and talking to the largest audience of health care professionals and family carers interested in the latest dementia related products and services.
One of our major exhibitors Age UK have written about their experience of the 2019 event. Click on the logo to read.
Click here for more information, call 01892 723 195 or email email@example.com
Hear what our supporters say about the show.
Hilda Hayo, CEO, Dementia UK
Jeremy Hughes, CEO, Alzheimer’s Society
Barbara Stephens, Dementia Pathfinders