We understand caring for someone with dementia, whether as a family member or professional isn’t easy. That’s why we want to share with you the very latest knowledge, products and expertise on the subject.
Since 2013 over 18,000 people have benefited from the experience of visiting the show. And it really is an experience. Whether it’s hearing speakers talk about the latest developments, interacting and trying out new products or just having a chat with someone who understands and empathises with your situation.
Experience and Learn
- Hear leading professionals and family carers speak on a wide range of topics
- Get helpful tips and jargon-free advice from the UK’s top dementia specialists
- Share your experiences with free 1-2-1 clinics with Admiral Nurses and Dementia Advisors
- Experience interactive dementia products and installations
- Take part in practical activity workshops to help with everyday tasks
- Have friendly chats with people who understand what you’re going through
- Learn about hundreds of the latest products and services
Interested in exhibiting at The Alzheimer’s Show 2020?
Hear what our exhibitors and visitors had to say about The Alzheimer’s Show 2019. With thousands of both public and professional visitors attending, it was the biggest and busiest event to date.
One of our major exhibitors Age UK have written about their experience of the 2019 event. Click on the logo to read.
For more information call 01892 723 195 or email email@example.com
Hear what our supporters say about the show.
Hilda Hayo, CEO, Dementia UK
Jeremy Hughes, CEO, Alzheimer’s Society
Barbara Stephens, Dementia Pathfinders