As the UK’s only event dedicated to Alzheimer’s and dementia we’re offering you the unrivalled opportunity of meeting and talking to the largest audience of health care professionals and family carers interested in the latest dementia related products and services.
Since we launched in 2013, we’ve had over 18,000 visitors and last year over 70% of those visitors were new.
And because this show has become a such an important event in the calendar for anyone involved in the dementia field, it also gives you an incredible opportunity to learn about the very latest developments in products, services and research. And of course, there’s also the great opportunity to network and make partnerships with other exhibitors as well.
Interested in exhibiting at The Alzheimer’s Show 2020?
Hear what our exhibitors and visitors had to say about The Alzheimer’s Show 2019. With thousands of both public and professional visitors attending, it was the biggest and busiest event to date.
One of our major exhibitors Age UK have written about their experience of the 2019 event. Click on the logo to read.
For more information call 01892 723 195 or email email@example.com
BY EXHIBITING YOU WILL
- Get face to face with a highly targeted and focused audience of individuals, families and professionals looking for new ideas and practical solutions
- Meet key decision makers from local commissioners and authorities
- Generate on site sales and develop new sales leads and contacts with these public and professional visitors
- Network with leading organisations, businesses and professionals to build new business leads
- Showcase and launch products and services to the dementia community and get feedback and new ideas from our visitors
- Build brand awareness through pre-show marketing including consumer press, posters and radio, trade titles, social media, e-marketing and our partnership marketing with Alzheimer’s Society, Alzheimer’s Research UK and Dementia UK
- Promote your business to visitors with a free 20-minute speaking slot in the Exhibitor Workshop. An opportunity to discuss your product or service, take questions and develop further sales leads
- Free entry into the show guide and on the website
- Book now to guarantee a great stand and position
- A full range of sponsorship opportunities are also available
Thousands of public and professional visitors attended the event in 2019 with more than 65% staying for longer than 4 hours. This dedicated visitor audience of carers, family and friends of those with dementia and a wide range of health and care professionals from the private and public sector are all looking for the very best and latest products and services.
STAND RATES AND BOOK A STAND
Stands are sold as pre-built shell scheme stands. Shell schemes are designed to make your exhibiting experience as simple and cost effective as possible. Stand includes name board, carpet, cleaning, lights, 20 free tickets, exhibitor listing in brochure and on website. Space only available by agreement with the organisers. Click here for more information.