The Alzheimer’s Show is dedicated to bringing together the dementia community in a two-day London-based event for the general public and healthcare professionals, showcasing key products and services under one roof.
This event is the UK’s leading conference and exhibition for those living with and caring for a person with dementia and has attracted thousands of public and professional visitors since launching in 2013.
If you supply care products and services to help those affected by dementia, then this show is an unrivalled opportunity to meet a visitor audience of care professionals and family carers looking for the very best and latest products to help those living with dementia.
"Re:Cognition Health were delighted to take part in the Alzheimer's Show 2015, the only event in the UK which provides the complete spectrum of information about Alzheimer's... We were so impressed by the vibrant, optimistic atmosphere and the excellent range of presentations on all aspects of Alzheimer's."
Exhibitor,Dr.J.Emer MacSweeney BSc (Hons), MRCP, FRCR CEO and Consultant Neuoradiologist
"The Alzheimer's Show is one of the best events I have attended... There was a wonderful feeling of enthusiasm and positivity - I have booked my space for next year!"
Exhibitor,Alzheimer's Show 2015
“It was a pleasure to be part of the Alzheimer’s Show. The popularity and success of the show evidenced just how much an event like this is needed.”
Sponsor,Barry Sweetbaum, SweetTree Home Care Services
“Really friendly event. The speakers and exhibitors were fabulous. Extremely useful from a professional and personal level.”
Visitor,Alzheimer's Show 2015
“As well as the opportunity to take on new clients, the ability to talk to hundreds of people meant that I was able to get extensive coverage of what was happening on the ground.”
Exhibitor,Mel Kenny, Radcliffe & Newlands
“We didn’t stop talking to potential customers from 10am on the Friday when the Show opened until 4.30pm on Saturday when it was about to close. "
Exhibitor,Alzheimer's Show 2015
BY EXHIBITING YOU WILL
- Get face to face with a highly targeted and focused audience of individuals, families and professionals looking for new ideas and practical solutions
- Meet key decision makers from local commissioners and authorities
- Generate on site sales and develop new sales leads and contacts with these public and professional visitors
- Network with leading organisations, businesses and professionals to build new business leads
- Showcase and launch products and services to the dementia community and get feedback and new ideas from our visitors
- Build brand awareness through pre-show marketing including consumer press, posters and radio, trade titles, social media, e-marketing and our partnership marketing with Alzheimer’s Society, Alzheimer’s Research UK and Dementia UK
- Promote your business to visitors with a free 20-minute speaking slot in the Exhibitor Workshop. An opportunity to discuss your product or service, take questions and develop further sales leads
- Free entry into the show guide and on the website
- Book now to guarantee a great stand and position
- A full range of sponsorship opportunities are also available
Over 2,400 public and professional visitors attended in 2017 with more than 65% staying for longer than 4 hours. This dedicated visitor audience of carers, family and friends of those with dementia and a wide range of health and care professionals from the private and public sector are all looking for the very best and latest products and services.
STAND RATES AND BOOK A STAND
Stands are sold as pre-built shell scheme stands. Shell schemes are designed to make your exhibiting experience as simple and cost effective as possible. Stand includes name board, carpet, cleaning, lights, 20 free tickets, exhibitor listing in brochure and on website. Space only available by agreement with the organisers. Click here for more information.