Now in it’s 10th year, The Alzheimer’s Dementia & Care Show (Alzheimer’s Show) has established itself as the must attend event for a dedicated and focused audience of care providers, health and social care professionals as well as families and carers all looking for new ideas and practical solutions to help those they care for.
Following feedback from visitors and exhibitors, in 2023 as well as our key focus on dementia and related conditions, we will be expanding the event to a wider audience engaged in all aspects of health and social care, so our exhibitors will be able to generate leads and get face-to-face with key decision makers and influencers from the sector as well as family carers interested in the latest dementia and care products and services.
Exhibiting at the show
- Get face to face with a highly targeted and focused audience of care providers, healthcare professionals, families and carers looking for new ideas and practical solutions
- Meet key decision makers, managers, owners and influencers from local authorities, CCG’s, care organisations and providers
- Generate on site sales and develop new sales leads and contacts with these healthcare and public visitors
- Network with leading organisations, businesses and professionals to build new business leads
- Showcase and launch products and services to the community and get feedback and new ideas
- Build brand awareness through pre-show marketing including consumer press, posters and radio, trade titles, social media and e-marketing
- Align yourself with influential organisations as uniquely, the show has the support of the leading charities Alzheimer’s Society, Dementia UK and Age UK, who all market the event to their supporters, giving direct access to a very large audience
- All content is CPD Accredited
- Promote your business to visitors with a free 20-minute speaking slot in the Talks Hub. An opportunity to discuss your product or service, take questions and develop sales leads
- Free entry into the show guide and on the website
- Book now to guarantee a great stand and position
- A full range of sponsorship opportunities are also available
Professional and public visitors who attend include: Care Home Owners/Directors/Managers; Occupational Therapists; CCG’s; Local Authorities; NHS staff; Directors of Adult Social Services; GP’s; Psychiatrists; Care staff; Family carers and persons living with dementia.
In 2023 not only will our visitors will be drawn to the event to meet our care exhibitors, there will be a high profile conference programme in the main Dementia and Care Matters theatre, busy theatres Talks Hub 1 and Talks Hub 2, the popular Admiral Nurses 1-2-1 Clinics, Alzheimer’s Society Dementia Advisors, the Virtual Dementia Tour and Dementia Interpreters Course.
Showcase and launch products
68% stayed 4+ hours
For more information or to book a stand call 01892 723195 or email email@example.com
Book a stand
Standard shell scheme includes:
- Back & side partition walls as appropriate in white-faced HDF
- Promote your products and services for FREE in the ‘Talks Hub’
- Exhibitor marketing support
- Free visitor tickets for clients
- Fascia panel incorporating exhibitor’s name & stand number
- Daily cleaning
- Entry into the official show guide and on the website
Space only options are also available
We have a number of exciting sponsorship packages available to enhance your exposure both before and during the event.
Opportunities available include headline sponsorship and packages for each of the 3 conference theatres.
Bespoke sponsorship packages are also available, tailored to suit your needs. All main sponsorship packages include a stand.
For more details call 01892 723 195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in exhibiting?
Give the sales team a call or complete the form to receive information and find out more about how The Alzheimer’s Dementia & Care Show can bring new business to you face-to-face.
- 9 Perseverance Works, London E2 8DD
- +44 (0) 1892 723 195
Organised by Draw Events Ltd