Now in its 11th year, The Alzheimer’s Dementia & Care Show (formerly The Alzheimer’s Show) is the UK’s leading dementia and care event attracting around 1,800 care providers, healthcare professionals, families and carers each year. This is an unmissable event for those wanting to learn from leading experts, find practical advice and support, resources, help and information, develop a better understanding of dementia and further professional skills.
As well as our key focus on dementia and related conditions, we have expanded the event to a wider audience engaged in all aspects of health and social care, so our exhibitors will be able to get face-to-face with key decision makers, generate onsite sales and network with leading organisations, businesses and professionals, as well as family carers interested in the latest dementia and care products and services.
ROAR B2B Ltd and Draw Events Ltd
ROAR B2B Ltd and Draw Events Ltd recently announced a joint venture agreement to grow The Alzheimer’s Dementia & Care Show. As the organiser of UK Care Week, the rapidly expanding event for social care providers held annually at Birmingham NEC, ROAR B2B Ltd adds resource and network reach to Draw Events Ltd existing expertise.
This collaboration is set to elevate the event to new heights, attracting a larger audience, more exhibitors, and providing enhanced support for individuals affected by dementia.
New services include:
- Dedicated Customer Success Team: Our team will be on hand to assist with your event set up and achieving your event outcomes. Furthermore, access to our marketing and operations teams
- Exhibitor Portal: The introduction of a new exhibitor login portal will provide valuable marketing support, driving increased footfall to exhibitor stands
- Event app: Connecting you with your target audience and improving engagement
‘It’s a wonderful opportunity for us, we get an opportunity to see lots of new customers… it’s a very positive show’ – Rompa
Exhibiting at the show
• The Alzheimer’s Dementia & Care Show welcomes an average of 1,800 visitors actively seeking innovative solutions and fresh ideas.
• Engage directly with key decision-makers and influencers from local authorities, CCGs, care organisations, and providers, unlocking opportunities for partnerships, collaborations, and business growth.
• Leverage the event as a platform for on-site sales, generating new leads, and expanding your network with both public attendees and industry professionals.
• Network with esteemed organisations, businesses, and professionals, fostering new business opportunities and connections to drive your success.
• Showcase and launch your products and services to the dementia community, gaining invaluable feedback and inspiring new ideas to shape your offerings.
• Promote your business through a complimentary 20-minute speaking slot in the highly popular Talks Hub, allowing you to discuss your product or service, engage with the audience, and cultivate further sales prospects. (Limited spaces available, exclusively for exhibitors booking 3m x 3m stands or larger.)
• Align your brand with influential organisations by leveraging the support of leading charities such as Alzheimer’s Society, Dementia UK, NAPA, and Age UK. These organisations actively market the event to their dedicated supporters, granting you direct access to a vast and engaged audience.
• Free entry into the show guide and on the website
• Book now to guarantee a great stand and position
• A full range of sponsorship opportunities are also available
Professional and public visitors who attend include: Care Home Owners/Directors/Managers; Occupational Therapists; CCG’s; Local Authorities; NHS staff; Directors of Adult Social Services; GP’s; Psychiatrists; Care staff; Family carers and persons living with dementia.
Not only will our visitors will be drawn to the event to meet our care exhibitors, there will be a high profile conference programme in the main Dementia and Care Matters theatre, busy theatres Talks Hubs, the popular Admiral Nurses 1-2-1 Clinics, Alzheimer’s Society Dementia Advisors, the Virtual Dementia Tour and Dementia Interpreters Course.
Ad media rech: 2,909,284 impressions
68% stayed 4+ hours
Book a stand
Standard shell scheme includes:
- Back & side partition walls as appropriate in white-faced HDF
- Promote your products and services for FREE in the ‘Talks Hub’
- Exhibitor marketing support
- Free visitor tickets for clients
- Fascia panel incorporating exhibitor’s name & stand number
- Daily cleaning
- Entry into the official show guide and on the website
Space only options are also available
We have a number of exciting sponsorship packages available to enhance your exposure both before and during the event.
Opportunities available include headline sponsorship and packages for each of the 3 conference theatres.
Bespoke sponsorship packages are also available, tailored to suit your needs. All main sponsorship packages include a stand.
Interested in exhibiting?
Give the sales team a call or complete the form to receive information and find out more about how The Alzheimer’s Dementia & Care Show can bring new business to you face-to-face.
Telephone 020 3048 4715
Roar B2B, Impact Working, Bond Street, Bristol, BS1 3LG
Draw Events Ltd. 9 Perseverance Works, London E2 8DD