Over the last 10 years the show has established itself as the must attend dementia care event for care providers, professionals, families and carers all looking for new ideas and practical solutions to help those they care for.
In 2023 as well as our key focus on dementia, we will be expanding the event to offer a wider range of suppliers and content from the whole care sector to provide you with information, latest products, services, support and excellent networking opportunities.
Health and social care professionals
- Care providers: Discover new products, services and digital solutions to help you deliver outstanding care
- Professional and CPD Accredited event to further enhance learning and professional development
- Network with other providers and health and social care professionals and share practical advice and experiences
- Listen to and meet the top people in the field of dementia and care
- Live demonstrations of new services, products and technology from care and dementia suppliers
- Learn about a wide range of care issues such as inspections, emerging technology, communication, managing behaviour, delirium, nutrition, Mental Capacity Act plus much more…
- Take part in The Virtual Dementia Tour: FREE short experiences are available and only at this event, individual visitors can book the complete training session. Read more.
- Dementia Interpreters course: This course will take away your ability to speak, see, hear and move your body and force you to find new ways to communicate and recognise the changes that people need to make so that you can understand them
Public and family carers
- Care suppliers: Representatives from many of the UK’s top organisations will have stands at the Show, offering advice and practical information in person
- Free professional advice: Personal, face to face appointments with Admiral Nurses, and Alzheimer’s Society Dementia Advisors – all sessions are free and can be booked on the day
- Practical Tools and Ideas: From large face clocks and nightlights to GPS trackers and smartphone apps, there are always lots of useful items on display to help with day to day activities
- Specialist Information: Leading professionals in the field will cover all the latest developments in research, diagnosis, drugs trials and more
- Engaging, informative and inspiring talks: Always a highlight of the show, we have a wide range of expert speakers lined-up to talk about all manner of care and dementia topics
- The Virtual Dementia Tour; FREE short experiences and for the first time at any event, visitors can book the complete training session. Read more.
All of the speaker sessions are fully CPD Accredited and certificates will be accessible via a QR Code.
|TICKET TYPE||ONLINE IN ADVANCE||ON THE DOOR|
|Adult 1 day||£19.50||£27.00|
|Group Bookings (10 or more)||£16.00||N/A|
|Full Virtual Dementia Tour Training**||£45.00||N/A|
|Person with Dementia||FREE||FREE|
|Child (Children under 16 enter free when accompanied by an adult)|
BOOK TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND SAVE 30%
Tickets £30 on the door on show days 3rd & 4th March 2023. Book in advance for 30% off.
- Tickets are for one day only but can be used to visit either day
- Book a two day ticket if you wish to visit both days
- Booking fee applies
*Unemployed, in receipt of Disability Living Allowance, registered disabled, students, 65+
** Includes 1 day entry to The Alzheimer’s Show