Tickets have just gone on sale for the Alzheimer’s Show, the leading event for dementia that takes place at two locations this year – London’s Olympia on 9-10 June and Event City in Manchester on 23-24 June 2017. The two-day event is here to provide help, support, news, information and the latest products and services on all aspects of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia for carers, healthcare professionals, families, members of the public and those living with a diagnosis.
The show offers access to a wide range of experts, including Dementia UK, Alzheimer’s Society, Admiral Nurse Clinics and leading home care and care home providers. It also offers practical activities and advice from legal experts including how to set up a Lasting Power of Attorney and making an Advance Decision.
This year, for the first time, the show is fully accredited by the CPD Certification Service, which means that healthcare professionals working in the care sector can receive additional CPD points simply by attending the show, in addition to learning more about dementia and keeping their knowledge up to date.
There are many other good reasons to come to the show:
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of dementia, so you’re better placed to manage the disease and the impact it has on you and your family
- Hear from other carers and those working in the sector on their experiences, including what they’ve learned and how they have improved their relationships and interactions with those affected by dementia
- Learn about the latest research and thinking into dementia and possible future treatments for the disease
- Share your experiences with other carers
- Attend a variety of talks from leading dementia experts, medical professionals and those in the know
- Explore products and services that may help you manage the disease more effectively, as well as the needs of a loved one living with a diagnosis
For more information on the show and to book tickets, visit alzheimersshow.co.uk