Get your questions answered by experienced carers and specialist professionals, in a friendly and relaxed environment. The Alzheimer’s Show provides a unique opportunity for you to meet the widest possible range of people with an interest in Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Chat with Admiral Nurses and benefit from their specialist training and expert advice
- Learn everything you need to know about complex issues such as managing behaviour and nutrition
- Get help with the best type of diet and exercise for your specific situation
- Take part in Interactive Dementia Experiences – The Virtual Dementia Tour and A Walk Through Dementia
- Discover new products designed to make life easier for people with dementia
- Go home with loads of useful, practical information you can put into effect right now
- Learn more about how to plan for the future and how others are coping
- and much, much more
4 AREAS WHERE YOU CAN MAKE THE MOST OF ATTENDING THE ALZHEIMER’S SHOW
PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES WORKSHOP
A place where you and people living with dementia can take part in entertaining and beneficial activities, such as music, exercise and meditation.
Discover hundreds of practical ideas and new solutions from a wide range of dementia and care specialists.
Exhibitors include businesses and organisations offering a range of products and services including: care at home, care homes, living aids, reminiscence therapy, funding, training, telecare, assistive technology, charity, research, legal, education and finance.
This innovative training experience, run by Training2Care, will give you an understanding of what a person living with dementia experiences daily.
These popular 1-2-1 clinics allow visitors to have a FREE 25- minute confidential consultation with a Dementia UK Admiral Nurse.
Take part in a table tennis challenge with a specially designed table and bat and see how this activity can help in the early stages of dementia.
The Alzheimer’s Society will offer free 20- minute consultations with Dementia Advisors as well as several, free interactive training sessions.