Promote your message to our dedicated audience of 20,000+ carers and professionals. Our 2020 webinar series was a great success for the presenters and attendees, with almost 3,000 professionals and public registering. And now we’re offering you the opportunity to present your own as part of a bi-monthly, 2 day online event alongside 15 other experts and professionals, to an audience with a real interest in dementia products and services.
Why present a webinar?
- Put your message in front of an audience of people who have registered to hear what you have to say.
- Reach professionals and decision makers from local authorities, CCGs, care homes and other relevant organisations.
- Develop relationships with potential new customer and organisations to grow your business.
- Webinars allow you to focus on what you want to say, with a free choice of topic and presentation exclusivity.
- All webinars are free to attend and are used by professionals as part of CPD.
- They are available for people to view in their own time, leading to a high level of consumption.
How we’ll promote your webinar
- E-shots sent to our database of 18,000+ contacts who have previously attended and expressed an interest in attending the Alzheimer’s Show.
- E-shots sent to our new audience of individuals attending all webinars since June 2020.
- Facebook Ads campaign aimed at a highly targeted audience.
- Social media promotion through our highly active social media channels including Facebook and Twitter, plus to our 5800+ LinkedIn connections.
- Webinar featured on our popular Digital Hub webpage (5200+ visitors during the recent webinar series).
- Webinar available for a month following the live presentation – attracting even more interest from future visitors and people who couldn’t attend at the time.
“Thank you for what you are doing. I have so much appreciated all the Alzheimer’s Show Digital Hub sessions.”
2021 Digital Hub Webinar Rates
Exclusive Webinar Presentation: As part of a 2 day online event, one 40 minute live presentation (plus 10 minutes Questions & A) = £600 +vat – includes rehearsal and a recording on The Alzheimer’s Show Digital Hub page for 1 month after the live webinar.
Sponsoring a series of webinars will give you an outstanding opportunity to align you brand with exceptional webinar content that will reach a large, dedicated audience. Call Nigel on 07783 460 588 for more information.