- Posted by admin
- On 31st January 2013
19 – 20 April 2013 at The Royal Horticultural Halls, London SW1
The First UK Exhibition for People Living and working with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
31 January 2013 – London: Tickets for The Alzheimer’s Show, the UK’s only dedicated exhibition and conference for people living and working with dementia are now on sale. Day tickets can be purchased online from www.alzheimersshow.co.uk or at the door on the day.
A visit to The Alzheimer’s Show will provide direct access to the best information, products and services available in the UK to help people living with or caring for someone with dementia.
Included in the ticket price is access to;
- Over 40 exhibitors– providing ideas and solutions for making living with dementia easier
- Expert and professional advice – on all subjects relating to living with, managing and caring for dementia
- Keynote speakers – from charities and specialist organisations including Alzheimer’s Research UK, Alzheimer’s Society, Government, The Law Society and Care UK
- Dementia and care specialists – including care at home, care homes, assistive technology, legal advice, training, telecare, charity, education, home improvements, entertainment and cognitive therapies
- Alzheimer’s Matters Theatre – professionals discussing a range of topics including early on-set, managing behaviour, practical solutions, nutrition, research, legal and more
- Exhibitors workshops – product and service demonstrations
- Alzheimer’s Talks – individuals discussing their personal experience of living with / caring for dementia
- Talking Points – seating areas for visitors to meet others to share experiences and offer / receive support from people who understand what it’s like to live with dementia and its related illnesses
Adults: £9 In advance online / £15 on the door
Concession: (60+, students, registered disabled): £8 In advance online / £14 on the door
Children under 14: Free
Group booking: (10 or more): £7 in advance
For more information and for regular updates on conference sessions, speakers, exhibitors and general news, please visit www.alzheimersshow.co.uk and follow us @alzheimersshow and Facebook.
About the Alzheimer’s Show
The Alzheimer’s Show is the only London care event in 2013. It is being held in association with Alzheimer’s Research UK and, uniquely, has the support of all the leading dementia charities – The Alzheimer’s Society, Guideposts Trust, Dementia Web and the Dementia Action Alliance. The Alzheimer’s Show will be taking part in the regional care events organised by the Great British Care Shows. These nine events will be showcasing excellence in social care aimed at the local care sector. We are pleased to have support from David Cameron, Care Services Department and Professor Alistair Burns. As a member of the Dementia Action Alliance, The Alzheimer’s Show fully supports the Prime Minister’s Challenge on Dementia. www.alzheimersshow.co.uk @alzheimersshow
Caroline Howlett / Nicky Feakes