The Alzheimer’s Show, in association with the Alzheimer’s Society, is the UK’s only dedicated exhibition and conference for families and professionals caring for a person with dementia.
Following a successful event in London, which saw over 2,000 visitors, The Alzheimer’s Show will be coming to EventCity, Manchester on 4-5 July.
Positive, inspiring and packed full of information, products, services and advice, a visit to The Alzheimer’s Show is your opportunity to find the practical help that makes dealing with dementia that bit easier.
What to expect
Get an insight into the inspiring and informative experience you’ll have with this video of The Alzheimer’s Show 2013.
Click on image to view the video
At The Alzheimer’s Show Manchester:
- DISCOVER dementia and care exhibitors including care at home, care homes, living aids, funding, legal advice, respite care, training, telecare, assistive technology, charity, research, education, finance and entertainment
- MEET Admiral Nurses in free, confidential 1-2-1 clinics
- LISTEN TO high profile speakers covering a range of topics in the Alzheimer’s Matters Theatres
- PUT your questions to the experts in the daily ‘Question Time’ panel sessions
- HEAR personal experiences of caring for a person with dementia, join in the ‘Open Mic’ session and listen to a series of practical advice talks in The Alzheimer’s Talks & Topics Theatre
- MAKE USE of Community Integrated Care’s Quiet Area for carers to leave a person in the care of a qualified dementia specialist
- TAKE PART in the free Practical Workshop, sessions include music, singing, Tai Chi, creating dementia friendly environments and assistive technology
- FIND informative product and service talks in The Exhibitor Workshop
- BECOME a Dementia Friend and learn more about Dementia Friendly Communities